Sign-in to your sso account with the new passwordless solution
Watch the how to video on how to use the new passwordless system!
The new Single Sign-On (SSO) passwordless solution allows you to log in to your Alabama A&M University applications (BlackBoard, Banner, Email, etc) using just your username eliminating the need to remember a password. Simply download the Octopus Authenticator App from Google Play for your Android or the Apple Store for your iPhone to receive the authentication pin.
- Download the Octopus Authenticator App from Google Play for your Android or the Apple Store for your iPhone
- Check your email and search for the subject title, "Welcome to Octopus authenticator"
for the QR code
*If you cannot access your email or did not receive a QR code please submit a ticket*
- Open the Octopus authenticator app and scan the QR code
- Go to myAAMU Sign-in and enter your username, "first name. last name" and click "Login"
- Finally, accept the push notification on the Octopus Authenticator app
- You will now have access to the SSO portal!
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software