Join the Association
Stay connected with AAMU and other fellow alumni by getting involved with the Alumni Association.
The purpose of the Association provides a medium where alumni and friends can work to advance the growth and development of Alabama A&M University. The Association is organized exclusively for the charitable and educational purposes.
- Support student scholarships
- Receive periodic e-newsletter of AAMU activities and alumni events
- Reconnect collegiate relationship and establish new friendships
- Discount home and auto insurance from Liberty Mutual
- Receive Discounts on the following with membership card:
- Season Football Tickets
- Campus Bookstore Purchases
- Wellness Center Fee
- General Member: $50/yearly
- Associate Member (Friend of AAMU): $30/yearly
- Life Member: $500 (Chapter affiliates pay chapter dues only)
- Silver Life Member: $1000 (Chapter affiliates pay chapter dues only)
How to join
Apply Online at www.aamualumni.org/membership.html
Download Membership Application (.pdf) and mail to:
AAMU Alumni Association
PO Box 1717
Normal, AL 35762
For additional Alumni Association Information, please visit: www.aamualumni.org.
The support of alumni and supporters are critical to the Association being viable and effective in achieving its mission. All alumni are valued and needed to help make our Association better. All donations to the association are tax-deductible.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software