Normalite Opportunity Scholarship
For Non-Alabama Residents
Total value of up to $8,700.00 annually. Individually or when combined with only the Pell Grant, this award cannot generate a refund back to the student.
- Must reside outside of the state of Alabama.
- Must be fully and unconditionally admitted as a full-time/first time freshman for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Must have a Composite Predictive Index, (CPI) Score of 20 or higher upon acceptance.
The Composite Predictive Index is calculated during the admissions process.
(Cumulative High School GPA + *Composite ACT Score = CPI)
- Must have paid all required 2019 Fall semester enrollment and orientation fees required of entering freshmen.
- Must have successfully completed the FAFSA, if applicable.
- If selected for verification during the FAFSA process, must have satisfied all verification requirements before receiving this award.
- The recipient of this award in combination with other institutional or federal aid (excluding student or parent loans) cannot result in a cash refund being awarded.
- Recipients of this award will see this award on their account AFTER the enrollment fee is paid.
- To maintain this award, recipients must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 and must complete a minimum of 30 hours per academic year.
*Composite ACT or equivalent SAT Composite score.
If you have questions, please contact our Academic Scholarship Coordinator, Ms. Fletcher.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-372-4290.