Skip to content
STRATEGIC PRIORITY 3
Upgrade University Infrastructure and Facilities
The Strategic Priority 3 Objectives are as follows:
- By 2023, budget at least $6M, or $2M annually to fund renovations and/or upgrades
of facilities included in the university’s master plan.
- By 2023, evaluate the University’s Information Technology support systems for administrative
and academic operations and adopt a campus wide Information Technology plan.
- By 2023, review, evaluate and revise as necessary the Campus Master Plan to determine
the progress that has been made and modify to reflect the current and future needs
of the university.
The Strategic Priority 3 Implementation Strategies are as follows:
- Develop and implement an operational plan to ensure recommendations in the Campus
Master Plan are fully implemented.
- Enhance network capacity to accommodate the growing needs of instructional and business
operations of the University.
- Upgrade classroom technology to accommodate distance learning and provide faculty
development to make optimal use of the new technologies and devise effective models
for supporting students online.
- Create accessible spaces for learning, living, and working that address the changing
needs of students, faculty, and staff.
- Continue to upgrade physical facilities and environment to ensure ADA and OSHA compliance.
- Assist academic units in identifying instructional technology hardware/software and
installations as appropriate.
- Assess and develop stable funding sources for improvements to infrastructure including
funding sources for instructional technology updates, maintenance and repair.