Our travel policy may be found on the University Policies and Procedures page.
- Comptroller's Office Forms Page
- Common Travel Reimbursement Rates
- Pre-travel Checklist
- Post-travel Checklist
- Travel Reimbursement Checklist
- In-State Travel Payment Income Tax Information (Memo)
- Out-of-State Meals and Incidentals Reimbursement Rates
- International Travel Reimbursement Rates
- In-State Meals & Lodging Reduction Schedule
In-State Travel Rates
Per Diem Reimbursement
|Less than 6 hours||$0.00|
|6 - 12 hours||$12.75|
|Greater than 12 hours||$34.00|
|Overnight (one night)||$85.00 per day|
|Overnight (two or more nights)||$100.00 per day|
|Overnight (more than two consecutive months, up to 1 year)||$75.00 per day|
Travel Advance Expense Report Status
Status of travel advance expense reports updated weekly. Current reports are as of Friday, April 30, 2021.
- Who processes travel authorization requests?
Travel documents are processed by the University Travel Department. View our helpful table indicating who processes each type of document.Back to Top
- I received a travel advance and submitted an expense report. What is the status?
If you received a travel advance, the status of your expense report will be in one of the lists provided above. These lists are updated on a weekly basis.Back to Top
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software