The Aramark Facility Services department is responsible for operating and maintaining the physical environment of the campus of Alabama A&M University. The staff of over 90 employees consists of technicians, skilled craft persons and others with the skills and abilities to maintain a wide variety of buildings and equipment on the campus. These services are provided in a manner, which minimizes disruption of the research, instructional and agricultural missions of the University.
iServiceDesk is for NON-EMERGENCY routine maintenance work requests
With iServiceDesk you can:
- Submit work requests
- Receive email notifications when the request is accepted, status changes or work is complete
Emergency Requests Procedures
- Report problems that pose high risk to life, safety, security and property damage by calling your Residence Hall Director.
- Typical examples include flooding onto floor, ceiling leaks, chemical odors, broken windows and power outages
Too hot/cold (Air Conditioning/Heat or Hot/Cold Water)
- Technicians respond to these calls in the order they are received
- Contact your Residence Hall director if your request is after 5pm Monday - Friday or all day Saturday and Sunday
- Be sure to include as much information as possible in order to help us better assist you. e.g. room number, floor, building, etc.
- In addition, include your contact information so we are able to reach you for any inquiries and have you included in status changes. e.g. name, email, and phone number.
- Routine Service/Maintenance requests can be placed using iServiceDesk
iServiceDesk should not be used for:
- Retrieving lost money in vending machines
- Reporting outages in phone, cable or internet
Service Response Center Hours
- Monday - Friday 7:00 am 5:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, and after hours requests are handled by on call status
- For afterhours call DPS at (256) 372-5555
Customer Service Surveys
For all key requests please fill out the Key Request form completely, have it signed by your supervisor, and submit it to Tolliver-Lashondra@aramark.com.
Below are the five dials gauging the performance of the facilities department. The PM Completion rate dial represents the completion rate of assigned preventative maintenance work orders in the month prior. The WO Completion rate represents the percentage of work orders completed that did not go into the back log. ( The backlog are the work orders that were turned into projects due to scope of work.) The campus custodial inspection dial represents the data collected by the team from the quality control system GoSpotCheck. The faculty and student satisfaction dials represent the surveys that are done in person or the links on this webpage.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software