Students will be able to find the Academic Affairs resources they need on this page.
Forms for Students
Fillable and Print
The following forms should be submitted by students to the individuals or offices noted on the form. If submitting to Academic Affairs as instructed on the form, the URL is Academic_Affairs@aamu.edu.
- Application for Undergraduate Graduation
- Bulletin Acknowledgement
- Emergency Separation for Military Purposes
Fillable and Submit Electronically
- Excused from Commencement
- Retroactive Withdrawal Clearance
- Student Assistance Request
- Student Complaint
- Waiver of Academic Statute of Limitations
Resources for Students
- Academic Calendar
- General Education Listing: The general education program is the foundation of all undergraduate degree programs and is required of all students. It is designed to be completed during the first two years of all baccalaureate degree programs with the exception of a few to meet accreditation requirements. Requirements may vary from year to year.
- Graduate Catalogs: Published annually, the Graduate Catalog is an academic reference of policies, procedures and programs for a graduate student’s matriculation at AAMU.
- Offered Programs: A listing of the Programs, Concentrations, Minors, Tracks, Specializations, and Certificates offered at AAMU.
- STARS Transfer Pages: The STARS Transfer Pages provide transfer students with additional information about transfer coursework that can be taken at two-year institutions and be applied towards a four-year program here at AAMU.
- Undergraduate Bulletins: Published annually, the Undergraduate Bulletin is an academic reference of policies, procedures, and programs for an undergraduate student’s matriculation at AAMU.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software